CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 05, 2007

I love Sanjaya

Ok I really don't love Sanjaya, but I did get to see him in person. Funny story. I was in Phoenix for work a couple of weeks ago. (I almost melted!) I stayed over an extra night to hang out with Tyler and Erika. They were showing me around town and we decided to go get dinner by the hockey stadium. Low and behold it was the same night as the American Idols tour concert. A guy approached us and offered us $80 seats for 20 bucks. Such an offer could simply not be passed up. Here are some of the pictures of that memorable evening:


Celebrating receiving the tickets outside the stadium


Waving the phone with the crowd


Sanjay Live!


I couldn't contain my excitement when Jordin Sparks came out
A Magical Evening

6 comments:

3703 said...

leaves me wanting MORE! Did Sanjaya have the craziest hair ever?! Was RUBEN incredible? Did they sing with a theme? Who would you have kicked off? Do they let the crowd text their favorites from the concert? TELL ME PLEASE!!!

tjcool18 said...

Rumbler -
Sadly Sanjaya didn't sport a very crazy haristyle. He also was worse live than I remember him being on television. Ruben was not part of the tour. That was so second season. I would have kicked off Hailey. Her legs wouldn't have saved her in my competition.

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Oh, what fun times! Glendale (and the Hanks) continue to have Jordin Sparks fever...so glad we could share such a once in a lifetime experience together!

Spencer Davis said...

I am so jelous. Looks like you guys had the time of your lives. Did Chris Richardson and Jordan Sparks totally get it on during the show?

Kyle said...

TJ-

I've been meaning to tell you that I walk by fake TJ Davis at least 3-4 times a week on my way to work. I have yet to snap a picture but you know the minute I do, it'll be on it's way.

tjcool18 said...

Darth Spencer - Chris and Jordin didn't touch, but while they sang their duet it was more as if they were making out with their eyes. Truly amazing.

Kyle - I look forward to meeting my alterego. I hope that when I see his picture the world doesn't blow up!