CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Are you sure you don´t already have kids?


That would be Britta´s question to me after staring a few moments at me with my new sun glasses and beard. Evidently I pull off a good Dad look. I told her it looks much better when I have my mustache.

Greetings from Zaragosa, Spain. This is the half-way point between Madrid and Barcelona. It has ended up being incredible. Here is a picture of the Cathedral here:




Unfortunatley this internet cafe stinks and I can´t upload the pictures that I took. Hopefully I will be in a better situation tomorrow to show you some photos. The cathedral is incredible to say the least. The inside is much more beautiful.


. . . . Okay it is now the next day and I am in Barcelona. It is an incredible city. I like it even more than Madrid.

I hate driving in Spain. So far I have only been honked at 6 times. I heard that roundabouts were terrible. I have thought how horrible them must be when I saw them on TV. However only driving in them can I officially tell you how much I hate them.


Quick entry for today. Hopefully more tomorrow. Good Night.

8 comments:

Spencer Davis said...

Why don't you ever answer any of our questions? You specifcally asked your readership to ask you questions so that you could answer them. What the F?

Peter FNFN said...

hmmm. i like the idea of this, TJ with mustache, short shorts, and 3 kids in his arms. maybe we could make it a TV show.
title.... TJ no Love

lisa c. said...

I think we need pictures of "Daddy" TJ.

Anonymous said...

"I have thought how horrible them must be?" T.J is this the grammar that a college eduation buys? Find a better internet cafe so that we can see your new "dad" look. Have
you been able to run again? Your sister is going to beat you across the finish line.

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

I'm glad you have a "dad" look, now you won't feel so out of place with your 45 year old bunco playing friend! We can't wait to see you Spain pictures, that is one place I am dying to go!`

Dave and Miranda said...

Hey TJ, how long are you on this expedition? Sounds like an amazing trip. Where else are you going? I'm out of the loop but give me the scoop on the whole deal.

lisa c. said...

Your comment stung, I think it left a mark.

lisa c. said...

check my blog for a comment back to your "follow up"