CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We're Going to Disneyland!

Okay we already went. Last weekend we decided to drive up to Orange County for the weekend and go to Disneyland. I had given Alex a 2-Day ticket for her birthday back in December and we finally used it.

Is it me or are Rascals taking over Disneyland and other amusement parks?



I don't want to come across as insensitive to people who really need them, but I guess if we need more proof that obesity is becoming an epidemic one only need go to an amusement park. For the majority of people I would actually think that not using a rascal might help cure their ailment. Since when did not walking while eating churros help someone deal with their obesity? I also don't understand why the majority of them need to be so grumpy. I would be happier if I got to ride a go-cart around disneyland all day. Again these comments are not intended towards people who really need them, only overweight individuals who appear to have given up on the world, but still desire to go to the happiest place on earth.

We went to California Adventure on Saturday. I was reminded that it really isn't that great of a park. Other than the Rollercoaster, Soarin' Over California, and The Tower of Terror there aren't many rides worth going on. I did drag Alex into see the live Aladdin Musical (I am secure with my sexuality). That was great. We also really enjoyed the Old School Light Parade. We had time to also go out and watch Iron Man in the middle of the day when we were hot and bored.

On Sunday we went to Disneyland. The new Submaries beat our expectations, but we recommend going there first thing in the morning before the line gets to be two hours long. The park wasn't crowded at all and we were able to go on pretty much everything multiple times. We ate more churros than we should have and had a great weekend.

Here are some pictures:

13 comments:

Alta said...

TJ and Alex, you are the funnest cutest couple ever! Thanks for your cutest note. I can't even remember what we gave you for your wedding so don't feel bad! Cause I love you guys anyway! PS thanks for the Elliot's Angels gift! You rock and we can't wait to see you soon. Feel free to visit us at our blog!

Blog Blah said...

You two are awesome! I hope you went to the tortilla factory though (in CA Adventure), that and Bug's Life are the only things I add to the stops in there. I agree with the carts too...more people need to walk!

Trav and Lizzie said...

yo yo yo Alex! I blog now, so word to that. I love hearing about new married couples, it makes my day!

travisandliz.blogspot.com

sydneyjane said...

Alex and TJ... you guys crack me up! I have always love reading your stories! I'm glad you guys had fun! :) Can't wait to see you guys in June!

Spencer Davis said...

I always knew you hated fat people. Did you ever stop to think that maybe these people just wanted to jump to the front of the line and go on the ride as many times as they would like? Have you ever done that? Why don't you pull that beam out of your own eye TJ?

BTW- When did Alex go goth?

3703 said...

Yeah!

Parley Baldwin said...

You're wrong...it's tattoos, cleavage, and non english speakers who are the most popular thing at Disneyland. I was there today. I saw a few Rascals though, those are cool. It was a freaking zoo, so many people. Fast passes were all given out by about 3pm for the big rides.

Ashley said...

I'm so jealous of you guys! It looks like you had so much fun! Oh and Dunn your hair looks good dark!!! Good job!

Floyd Family said...

The real reason for the motorized scooter chairs is to get to cut lines. I propose that we all eat more curros and then everyone will have to wait in the same line for the good rides!

Darby Family said...

I have to say that Disneyland is by far the happiest place on earth. Whenever I go, I instantaniously turn into a 8 year old little girl. But my question is if there are people who are so fat that they need a motorized cart to get around, how are they planning on squeezing their butt on any of the rides.

Brooklyn and Dave said...

look at you 2 with dark hair! i love it! and i love disneyland...so jealous...

JRO said...

Please let me know if it really is "The Happiest Place on Earth." For some reason I am buying what Walt said, he was old when he said it....I hope you have fun! By the way our blog is themcdermotts-jro.blogspot.com

Lisa and Ryan said...

I am commenting on your blog because I added your blog to mine.