CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

A New Post for a New Life

Fellow bloggers. It is good to be back! I thank you for your patience, but I hope you all feel it was worth the wait. Because you have waited so long for me to return to the blogging community I have decided to reward you with this beautiful new layout. I hope you all enjoy the eye candy that is this white tiger.

So for those of you out of the loop. I am now married! Alex and I were married a little over 4 weeks ago. Here are some pictures of our wedding day. Our photographer was awesome. I normally do not look like a model. We totally recommend him. His website is www.brodydezember.com.



10 comments:

Allison said...

Awe, how cute are you two?! Glad to see your back. A White Tiger Huh? How Sigfried and Roy of you.

Brooklyn and Dave said...

yay...another blog friend! my blog posts suck but it's fun to see what others are up to! especially because you two are in san diego!

derrek and adrienne tyler said...

hellooo! this is adrienne. you're wedding pics are fabulous & so was your wedding. in derrek's defense, i was the only one in san diego. but i was eating at the brigantine in coronado & i thought i saw you. do you go to coronado much? you HAVE to eat at miguels! i've been obsessed with it since i was little. it's yummy! k, longest comment ever!

Spencer Davis said...

Your wedding pics do look very cool, and you really do look super hot in most of them. but I did notice that you sort of look Corky Thatcherish in the second pic that you posted. Have you and Alex tried to make spaghetti yet? I know its hard, but you guys will be great together.

I love the white tiger. i'm pretty sure that white tigers add some serious blog cred to your blog. I can't wait for more posts from you two.

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

CONGRATS!!!! You don't even know how sad we were to miss it! The wedding looks like it was amazing but I would expect nothing less from your darling wife! We are totally anxious to come visit...we just have to figure out our job plans and then you can count on a visit! We love you guys!

3703 said...

YAY, you two just look so happy together!

My heart goes out to you.

Did you know white tigers can only see in black and white! Crazy huh.

Lindsay said...

I love the pics. Alex's dress is so gorgeous. Is she wearing two different dresses? Or am I crazy. Hope all is well in San Diego. I hope its ok if I ask you questions along the way about the marathon, cause I need all the help I can get.

Brooklyn and Dave said...

you guys are the worst bloggers ever.....post something new!!!

Ashley said...

Hey Dunn, you look gorgeous!!! I hope you guys are loving married life!!!

rsdarby said...

You both look so fantastic! And, TJ, you always look like a model.