CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sarcasm People. Come on.

I am really alarmed at the number of people who think I really don't know that Shia LeBeouf was not in Boy Meets World. I would hope that by now you would realize my blog is full of sarcasm and my strange sense of humor. I just think that they look some what a like and I remember lots of people thinking they were the same person when Holes came out. I would like to send a shout out to Christi in Austin, TX. Christi is the first person whom I don't know personally to read my blog and make a comment. I encourage all my readers to check out her blog at http://llewellyn-photography.blogspot.com/.

Christi is the only person who I forgive for thinking I really am stupid enough to believe that Shia LeBeouf and Ben Savage are the same person. Thanks for your readership Christi.

P.S. Sorry for the lack of recent blogs. I will attempt to get you caught up on my life this week. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Spencer Davis said...

I dont understand TJ. I thought that you said that the kid from Holes was on Boy Meets World?

Thats awesome that you have an outside poster. I've had a couple, but have never had them come back more than just that one time. My best was when the Scientologist disagreed with my post about Tom Cruise being the chosen one.

3703 said...

I don't think your sense of humor or jokes need any explanation. If there are people out there that don't understand them, then they don't deserve to laugh.