CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Warning

Hi everyone... This is Alex. If any of you know me, you know that I'm not a huge fan of blogging and I have left it all up to TJ, but I have had some complaints. I have been hearing that no one knows what's going on in our lives and that we don't update our blog enough. I guess this is when I come in. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Let's be honest I'm not as clever or as funny as TJ is but I think I can do a pretty good job at keeping you all updated with what is going on. Don't worry everyone, TJ is still going to do an incredible job designing our blog and choosing the music and he will still make appearances. Maybe he will even start to post more often just to keep me from ruining the stellar reputation of this blog. Well I will update as soon as I can but for now I'm just waiting for TJ to get home from his Camping Trip with the Young Men so that we can hopefully go to the Knotts Soak City USA water park. Yeah... just a normal day for the Davis family.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Well I for one can't wait!!

Spencer Davis said...

I'm down with it as long as you don't get rid of the magical white tigers.

I think your first post should be about TJ and the weird things that you have discovered about him since being married. Can't think of anything? I'll get you started. You should ask him about his Japanimation collection.