CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Yes I Have a Blog and my Jetta Sucks



Here is my first attempt at joining the great world of blogging. My roommate convinced me to try it out. He claims that people who blog are really cool and I desperately want to be cool. This is his picture to my left. He looks cool. Maybe the blogging got him there. I don't know but I am willing to try.

I would like to declare my strong disliking of all cars Volkswagon. I currently own a VW Jetta (no I don't do Yoga). I'd heard the rumors before I bought it. People told me they always have problems. However in my arrogance I decided to purchase one anyways. Needless to say it's latest repair which has been one of many just cost me about 1/4 of the value of the car. Unbelievable.

3 comments:

Katie said...

TJ, I am sorry about your VW woes. I think it's time for a Saturn. Great gas mileage and no hassle pricing. They have a new sports car that goes faster than a Boxster. I think it would be perfect in the California sun, especially now that you have 23 girls to take on dates.

3703 said...

I agree. Saturn is family friendly.

I hope Uncle Scott never reads this blog, he will be unhappy with SD2's assessment of his VW experience

Anonymous said...

Are you kiddin' any car that can sit in the jungle of "lost" for years and years on it's side and can be propped up and pushed over the side of a mountain and start right up, well you have to love that VW Bus! You can't deny that is some skill for ANY car.